In this workshop we will present three new cameras from Sony: PXW-FS7, Alpha7s and PXW-Z100.
- The Sony PXW-FS7 is the successor of the Sony FS-700. The new S35-Camera is recording 4K internally and is capable of recording 180FpS continuously.
- Furthermore we will have the Sony Alpha7s around. The camera is very light sensitive and in combination with the Atomos Shogun you can record 4K video.
- Last but not least we will show you the PXW-Z100. A 1/2.3" 4K camera which sums up the 4K range on the lower end.
We will go through the settings, take a look at the data workflow and showcase possible accessories. You will also have the chance to work with the cameras HandsOn.
We will have two slots:
- 10:00 - 11:00 presentation of the cameras and 11:00 - 13:00 HandsOn
- 14:30 - 15:30 presentation of the cameras and 15:30 - 17:30 HandsOn
We would be happy about a registration via Email or Facebook.
Surprise guests are certainly welcome anyways.